Lent 09

Im on vacation right now with my family. The initial plan was just to go wherever our feet, or wheels, take us. Some sort of a road trip. But before we left home, my parents decided that we will just head up north towards Bukidnon. But because my parents just made their decisions a few hours before leaving,they were not able to make the necessary reservations. That is why we were forced to look for some hotel or inn in a small town Bukidnon. Right now,we are stuck in this lodging house which i dont even know if they even change the sheets. A while back,for the reason that it is still early and that the room is giving some claustrophobic feeling,we decided to just take a walk. And because this is only a small town and today is a holiday,the only establishment that is open is a bakeshop. And I guess for their time and schedule it is already late (it was around 10pm). Good thing they have ice cream. The five of us shared a half gallon. What a good way to end a day. More updates to come...that's if I have good reception on my phone.

0 complaint/s: