random.

My day.

2+ hrs sleep. am shift. sign in. duty. stomache pain. omeprazole. duty. duty. duty. sign out.
1 hr jeepney ride home. meet up with friends. second thoughts. money matters. cancelled.
got home. pandesal. kitchen. cooked. sunny side up. stuffed.
internet. no connection. hiphop abs. shower.
nap. dinner. internet. connected. facebook. blogs. blogged.


My thoughts.

how boring was that? it was so boring my muscles ached. sorry for the exaggeration. i dont know, i was just not my usual self today. the word fun was saved for more important days. what a lame excuse. i really dont know the reason bah-hind this lame day.
so now i know how it feels to be boring. oh c'mon.
oh ok. lets just blame it to the pestering stomache pain. it ruined my day. hahaha...

ok... this is very random, just typing directly what comes out of my mind. sorry for wasting your precious time.
Godspeed!

0 complaint/s: