It's been a long time


Since my last blog post that is. I've just been busy. My scheds really full. Have I mentioned that I started working already? As a nurse in the hospital. Oh hell yeah! As a reliever. And sometimes a reliever's schedule is not that friendly. At times i go on duty 6 straight days in a week.
And because of this so called work, I wasn't able to go with my family in their holy week vacation. As I've mentioned before, every year we really make sure that we go somewhere during this time of the year just to unwind and to destress. Coz that's the only time of the year when everyone is free. But now I guess everyone wouldn't be free anymore. Well there would be more trips and family affairs I would be missing. That's part of a nurse's life. Till next time. God speed.

2 complaint/s:

Nice O. Urdaneta said...

wee.. got a blog pala... you didn't tell me... :D exchange links!

Nice Urdaneta said...

busy jud ka gang???