Twilight

I just recently finished reading Twilight, Stephenie Meyer’s bestselling novel. My friend CJ’s good reviews and delusions of being a vampire (or meeting one) encouraged me to read it myself. Thanks to her for lending me a copy too.

Though CJ already told me more than half of the story, I still got engrossed to it. The novel is so detailed – so full of adjectives and adverbs – that makes everything so vivid in your imagination; it’s as if you are already watching the movie. Also, you can really feel the emotions of the character with Meyer’s words. I cannot wait to read the sequel but I’m going to wait though till I get to see Twilight in the big screen first for I might get confused and mix things up. Blame it to my short term memory loss.

Just a few days to go before Twilights’ play date. I am already quite excited for there were only a few movies I saw that I have also read its paperback counterpart. I wonder how it’s going to turn out. I really like Meyer’s way of story telling. I really hope the movie gives justice to the brilliant story.

1 complaint/s:

Infinity said...

Vampire stories are really breathtaking, and I must say that Twilight Saga is definitely the best ones ever written. I can't wait to see the movie as well...^^ Sigh..I wish to be a vampire, or perhaps I could meet a glorious gentleman, who happens to be one...^^ I agree with you, Meyer is a gifted writer. She lingers her reader's imagination...The next books are also as great as the first one...two thumbs up, i daresay^^