tweets

*two of my bestfriends are sick. CJ and Jeric both have flu-like symptoms. A(H1N1)??? I dunno. hope not! But the two of them are already on house arrest...err...i mean self quarantine. and the last time ive heard, spc already have 3 positive cases. yikes! ima need to boost my immunity.

*had a dose of my guilty-pleasures yesterday... cheeseburger + large fries + large coke. burp!



*i was on an impulsive-buyer-mode this afternoon. dont know why, maybe because i was hungry and tired. whattalamereason!!! LOL. lately, ive been lookin for some plain tees. any color as long as its plain and simple. and this afternoon, i was store-hopping AGAIN in the mall. and i saw this plain white vneck shirt. i so love vneck. it makes me look taller! haha!



see! i told ya ima make more posts like this. LOL.

0 complaint/s: