23 @ 09



Yep, I turned 23 this year. We celebrated it at Chema’s. I had alot of fun. The place was amazing ang the food was superb. Here are some proof of our fun-filled day…


Another year added in my life but feels like nothing’s totally change. I don’t quite understand myself these past few days. I’ve been having a lot of doubts and worries about myself and life in general.

I have always been afraid of the unknown – worried that everything may not turn out well. Anxiety and worries can sometimes drive you nuts and dormant. It holds you in stagnant position and even affects your vision. I have always been an optimist – seeing the glass half full. But there are times like this that I see the opposite.

Sometimes I also feel like I cannot do anything right. Sometimes I do not pursue good plans just because I am afraid that I might fail. I’m afraid to take the leap thinking that I might fall. Even if I haven’t started a task yet, I’m already thinking about failing – that I cannot do it. My self-esteem may sometimes dwindle down.

So for the new year, I am asking God for an armor of courage and a weapon of confidence so that I can battle the obstacles that lie ahead. That I may be able to utilize all opportunities given to me and that I can face all the trials that come along. And that I may be confident enough to continue with life knowing that I can make it after all.

And just today, God talked to me. How I love it when God’s message is just so clear – as if God’s in front of me uttering those words. I went to hear mass and the gospel was about the story when some of the disciples went to the sea and their boat toppled over. And there they saw Jesus walking on the water. At first they were even afraid thinking that He was a ghost.

But God said, “Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid”. (Matthew 14:27)

Now I know that I mustn’t be afraid for I have God. That fear we have can lead us nowhere and that you will reach nothing if all you do is worry. It is better to have tried and fail than never have tried at all. But I know everything will be good and even great with Him. My God will never let me down. Now, I will face this life and everything that lies ahead courageously and with full of might. Godspeed!



0 complaint/s: