The Baker's Apprentice

Because Ate Jaja is already back in the land of sand and dirhams, our kitchen is now empty. The oven’s cold and some ingredients are just stacked.

That is why I decided to try it myself – baking that is. With some of the things I learned from watching cooking shows on tv, I grabbed on the spatula and started with excitement. It is amazing how useful the World Wide Web is – there you can see recipes with step to step ways and tips on how to do and perfect it.

I’ve always loved cooking – but just recently had the courage to put on the apron after I had been an apprentice to Ate Jaja whilst she was here. And of course there’s the practical reason of lack of ingredients.

Here are a few of my courageous undertaking with the kitchen and the oven.

Smores Brownies A layer of graham crust, brownies and marshmallows My fave - Egg Pie!!!

Fortunately, all of them were successful. And I guess all of them were delightful as well. My mom even said that I should already take cooking lessons. All of them were consumed promptly and I even had a food critic in the person of CJ and fortunately I received very good reviews. Hehe! Till my next oven exposure! Godspeed!

0 complaint/s: