Moving on

Now, I can move on with my life.

It’s not what you think it is. I did not have a recent break up. What I’m referring to is my career path. I took the examination that marks the end of the class. That was also the sign for me to move on. That was the point of transition – an end and a beginning. Now I can proceed fully to the next stage – without hang-ups and what ifs.

Now all I have to do is wait. But while waiting, I must make use of my time. What better way but to work and to do some training and gain some experience. I hope I’ll do well with it. I hope I can give my best and apply my remaining knowledge and skills (if there’s still) to good use. With courage and confidence, I must face this new page of my life.

But before that, I must now submit my applications and pray that I may be accepted. Godspeed!

0 complaint/s: